Effective July 5th we will be opening our doors to those patients that have appointments scheduled with a doctor.
- We will continue to offer curbside appointments for anyone who would prefer to remain in their car. Please just call and inform the receptionist upon arrival.
- For those patients scheduled for an examination with the doctor. You are welcome to come in and check in at our reception desk. We will only allow 2-people maximum to accompany the pet into the building.
*** Masks are optional***
If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to Covid, please do not enter our building.
- Curbside will still be MANDATORY for all patients being dropped off and or admitted for services or surgery and technician appointments.
- Prescriptions/Refills/Preventatives and Veterinary Diets will remain curbside
- Please call-in advance to request refills.
- Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone or at the car.
- We will deliver the prescriptions or veterinary diets to your car.
As we open our doors we may need to update and change our protocols we will do our best to keep you informed.
We are looking forward to slowly getting back to normal and welcoming everyone back in the office.