We’re here for you during the coronavirus pandemic.
The safety and well-being of our families and their pets has always been of the utmost importance to us. In response to the growing concerns around the coronavirus, we will be moving to curbside/drop off service as follows:
- Clients will remain outside the building at all times.
- Upon arrival, clients and patients should stay in the car and call us to announce your arrival.
- A technician will take a full history and collect all pertinent information over the phone
- Patients will be brought in the hospital using a leash or carrier for their examination. The doctor will stay in contact with you to discuss recommendations and examination findings.
- Once complete, a team member will bring your pet to the car.
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone or a customer service representative will be happy to take your payment at the car.
Prescriptions/Refills/Preventatives and Veterinary Diets
- As always please call in advance to request refills
- Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone or at the car.
- We will deliver the prescriptions or veterinary diets to your care.
We will do everything we can to be available and continue to uphold the exceptional veterinary care our patients and clients deserve.